A cookie is a small text file which is stored in your browser almost any time you enter a website. It enables the website to remember your visit next time you browse this page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, personalisation of content, statistics of use, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. Cookies aim at adapting the website’s content to your profile and needs; without cookies, the services offered by websites would be significantly reduced.
Cookies used on this website
In accordance with the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we would like to inform you as accurately as possible about the cookies used by this website.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, so as to ensure that the users who post comments on the blog are human beings and not automated applications, as a measure against spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics stores cookies so as to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits on this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of your personal data by Google. Therefore, should you decide to exercise your rights in this respect, you shall contact Google directly.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you may click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You may, at any time, exercise your right to disable or delete this website’s cookies. These actions differ according to the browser. Here you will find a quick guide on the most commonly-used browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives may be held responsible for the content or veracity of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are tools that store the cookies; you should therefore exercise your right to delete or disable them through your browser. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect use ofcookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, cookies must be installed to ensure the browser does not forget your decision not to accept cookies.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, Google stores cookies on servers located in the United States of America and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where they are necessary for operating the system or when required to do so by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. abides by the Safe Harbour Agreement, which ensures that all data transferred will be processed with the level of protection required by European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this respect on this link. Information on the use made of cookies by Google is available on this other link.
- If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.